We are looking for a Digital Production Artist intern with the desire to learn how to create and deliver clean, digital files for the web. You’ll be working within our Studio, and with other designers, to help produce certain elements of a digital project. The ideal candidate has a strong interest in understanding the interactive space and its production requirements. This role is essential to creating a positive user experience. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will work with designers and developers with the goal of delivering optimized images for the web that maintain our high standards for quality
- Prepare Photoshop assets for final output according to best production practices
- Manage ongoing file updates
- Check final web pages and assets closely, ensuring flawless layouts and graphic assets
- Receive quality feedback to help you grow and thrive
Desired Skills & Experience
- First and foremost, you are eager to learn and you’re passionate about your career in graphic design!
- Detail oriented and highly organized with a drive for perfection down to the last pixel
- Thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, collaborative agency
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills
- Resourceful, adaptable, and creative with a positive, can-do attitude
- Have a basic understanding of image resolution, typography, and graphic design
Please email your resume to email@example.com.