About Cambridge BioMarketing
Cambridge BioMarketing is a one-of-a-kind, global healthcare marketing and communication agency located in Boston, MA and Oakland, CA. We work with clients in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors, with a specialized focus on those with rare, orphan, and ultra-orphan market challenges. As the only agency with a passion for rare, we value people who think differently, are curious about science and technology, thrive on uncertainty and complexity, and are continually evolving their craft to deliver great work.
Cambridge BioMarketing is an Ashfield company, part of UDG Healthcare plc
Our Omnichannel Strategist work with clients to solve their brand challenges, grow their business, and define and achieve their objectives. You will partner with our Creative and Technology teams to bring these strategies and solutions to life. You are an expert at diving into client’s business, working with multidisciplinary teams, and making the complex simple to present well-defined, fully thought out, and integrated marketing solutions that leverage every channel at your fingertips in the right way, to influence our audience and drive desired outcomes.
- Develop targeted and integrated omnichannel marketing strategies for brands that build profitable, long-term relationships with our clients
- Successful development and management of strategies that lead and grow our clients’ brands
- Research and collaborate with our planning department to understand existing digital landscape, target audience, and the channels that influence them along their journey. Distill this information into the most relevant insights to develop actionable market assessments
- Ensure all digital programs have clearly defined metrics (KPI definition) to evaluate success and continuous, measurable improvement in client campaigns; and collaborate with our analytics department to continuously analyze and report back to our clients on their programs’ successes, and clearly define opportunities.
- Maintain subject matter expertise, and proactively and persuasively deliver timely guidance on digital trends impacting clients’ business
- Provide account teams with consistent, valuable, and relevant guidance for strategic projects
- Partner with our technology and in-house experts to craft ecosystems, driver strategies, nurture programs, and integrated plans that successfully drive key objectives.
Reporting and Team
- Director, Strategic Planning and Insights
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6-10 years of relevant experience, including digital strategy and/or execution in a regulated environment, such as healthcare, financial services, etc
- Solid understanding of website development, SEO, SEM, social media, and mobile apps
- Demonstrated and measurable experience planning, developing, and implementing a wide range of digital strategies
- Ability to build strong relationships with client and internal team members
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to explain complex ideas and technologies through beautiful storytelling in PPT
- The position requires the ability to multitask, working across a number of brands simultaneously
- Command of common drivers, including familiar with paid media, available third partners, paid search, SEO, etc.
- Command of key email and nurture marketing programs including ways to leverage email content to drive our objectives
- Command of available online and offline tools to create engaging experiences that drive interactions and data opportunities
- Command of leveraging data in every recommendation we make