Cambridge Biomarketing (CB) is seeking an enthusiastic intern to support our Project Management team. CB is a growing, creative agency specializing in rare disease pharmaceutical advertising and consulting, that can offer valuable exposure to the fast-paced world of project management.
CB is looking for an undergraduate student in the Boston area who is majoring in Business, Information Technology, Operations Management, Communications, Marketing or Advertising. Top candidates will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, love managing tasks and details, be proactive, and know how to use tools such as the MS office suite, online calendars, etc. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assist Project Management team with day to day management of projects
- Tasks will include, items such as the following:
- Learn agency project management flow tool (Workfront) and assist with managing projects through the use of the tool
- Manage the routing of projects in Workfront and ensuring approvals
- Assist with estimating and scheduling of projects
- Participate in team meetings and provide follow up tasks as needed
- Learn agency financial system and reporting to help project management team with reporting and analysis
- Support integrated, cross-functional team with the overall management and workflow of projects and team management
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong organization skills and an ability to clearly communicate what is needed and by when to a variety of team members
- Very detail oriented and with an innate skill to follow up on all tasks
- Ability to clearly communicate and problem solve
- Desire to know project management and methodologies
- Self-motivated, grace under pressure, and a strong desire to learn are essential
Please email your resume to email@example.com.